·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Please be advised there will be NO race gas at the track :pissed:

·
Registered
261 Posts
This trip is till up in the air for me but it is looking like more and more do able. I hope to see everyone there for my first MGM showing. :icon_twis

-Greg

·
Registered
45 Posts
This is going to be one hell of a MGM. I can not wait to meet all of you. I am having a ton of my friends come and see some record setting cars. This is going to be one for the books.
Dan

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
tisk...tisk...tisk...your gonna see nothin but tail lights :biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
tisk...tisk...tisk...your gonna see nothin but tail lights :biglaugh:
I would definitely like to run. I see a 12.3 pb on migpc. I will be shooting for high to mid 12's at MGM. I would like to see where I am. I doubt I have a shot at that 12.3 though.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Sorry Derek, but the time is actually better then that posted on MIGPC.
Haven't updated lately....we race the car regularly and..... if all the stars are positioned just right, MGM may be the best run of the season! We just have to make sure run right after the "Big Boys" to get max grip! Gotta love those 1.6 sixtys ;) Stock heads (yes,they're on Santa's list) and it's the daily driver, 167,000 miles, well over 600 1/4 mile passes (have all the slips) AND still getting 30+ mpg....gotta love it!

Hey, had to razz ya some! Glad you took it as intended ;)
See you in a couple weeks!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Sorry Derek, but the time is actually better then that posted on MIGPC.
Haven't updated lately....we race the car regularly and..... if all the stars are positioned just right, MGM may be the best run of the season! We just have to make sure run right after the "Big Boys" to get max grip! Gotta love those 1.6 sixtys ;) Stock heads (yes,they're on Santa's list) and it's the daily driver, 167,000 miles, well over 600 1/4 mile passes (have all the slips) AND still getting 30+ mpg....gotta love it!

Hey, had to razz ya some! Glad you took it as intended ;)
See you in a couple weeks!
I'm hoping to beat my PB by .5 sec at MGM. That's not even close to your time but I will still lineup. I use drag radials and have only been able to get high 1.9's on my 60'. I'd like to be able to 1.8's or high 1.7's. I'm still learning to drive on them.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts