3800Pro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Saturday October 20th, 2007

GATES OPEN 11 AM RACING BEGINS NOON TO 6!

Mid Michigan Motorplex
2589 N Wyman Rd
Stanton, MI 48888
http://www.midmichmotorplex.com

Follow the store link on the banner to preregister for MGM. Price is only $30 for premium members this year!!!! http://www.migpc.com

Preregistration for Premium members $30
Preregistration for all other $35
Pay at the Gate Price: $50

IF YOU PRE-REG BY OCT 5. YOU GET A FREE EVENT T-SHIRT COMPLIMENTS OF SUPER6 Racing (Metzz)

Notice there is a big difference this time between pre-reg and gate price. Take advantage of this soon!

Spectators will pay $10 (+paypal fees) online or $10 cash at the gate, your choice!

More information to come soon. Sponsors are signing-on as we speak, currently include

Morad Parts Company,
INTENSE Racing,
Super6 Racing,
ZZPerformance,
and Pulley Boys

Gate open times as well as other information will be updated in this thread as it becomes available. Preregistration will END on OCT 13th. If you don't preregister and still want to race, you will be paying $20 more than the rest of us!

Remember, you can avoid paypal fees by paying Brent or Babe Dyer in Person or you can mail it to:

Babe Dyer
11784 Bunker Hwy
Eaton Rapids MI 48827

Hotel Info:

(direct from MIGPC.com)

We are back at the Super 8!

7245 S State Rd & I-96
Ionia, Mi 48846
616-527-2828

There are a block of rooms being held under "Michigan Grand Prix Club".
The nightly rate is $55.00 ($58.30 tax included)
1 queen bed or 2 double beds per room, smoking or non
Breakfast included and I reserved the meeting room

The blocked space is only good thru 9/28 then the rate goes up to $79.00 +tax so please, if you even considering going make your reservation NOW!

The hotel is aware that if the event is cancelled due to weather no one will be charged. A credit card is needed to guarantee your room and, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, NO EXCEPTIONS!

Any questions please email me and, I'll be happy to make a reservation for you.
[email protected]

We look forward to seeing everyone!

Fran

·
Administrator
3,246 Posts
INTENSE is proud to once again be able to sponsor MGM :) We plan on leaving for the event right after INTENSE Drag Day X so those who want to caravan with us are welcome to join.

·
Registered
362 Posts
uhhh ohhh!!!...i was trying to decide if i wanted to go or not (havent been to a MGM event yet), and i think you guys just made that decision easier!...i'd love to caravan up there with you guys if thats cool!...are you guys staying @ the super 8 that they have rooms blocked off in?!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Yes we plan on staying there Friday night.

awwsome!...i'm signed up for MGM and i'd like to follow you guys up there since i've never been there before...soo, when the time gets here you guys should deffinatly find me before you leave for MI! :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Were excited about having Intense back as well and would like to thank them in advance for stepping up with the big sponsorship package. Wish we could make it to IDD but no vacation days left:icon_frow the convoy in it's self would be worth it. Maybe we can meet for dinner in Lansing on your way through.:)

·
Registered
261 Posts
I might get talked into a caravan to our first MGM also. :icon_surp
-Greg

·
Registered
261 Posts
X2,i can't make it to IDD,so you need to come up to MGM.:)
Well Fred my dyno tune is scheduled in a few weeks now and I ordered 2 new trailer axles so I will be fully prepaired to drive to MGM and take you on. :icon_twis

-Greg

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just a friendly reminder that the blocked rate of $55 will expire tomorrow evening at 9 pm and will increase to $79.

If your considering staying at the hotel please, make your reservation tonight or tomorrow.... ask for the Michigan Grand Prix rate!

See you all at IDD:)

Fran

·
Registered
45 Posts
BUMP for a kick a$$ event. It is getting closer, and all that is coming...I look forward to meeting you. This is surly going to be a great event.
Dan

·
Registered
50 Posts
I won't be able to make it to MGM this year. I have to work and I have a bachelorette party Saturday night.

Now IDD I did ask for the day off but I am getting screwed by work. I can't have the day off. I get off at 7pm. I was thinking of coming up to come hang out since I'm 1 or so away.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We will miss your laughter to say the very least Nicole :wavey:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
who is this event open to? is it just michigan gp club or any 3800 powered car from anywhere?
I'm waiting on clarification. I believe it's open to any 3800 powered vehicle but....just want make 100% sure ;)

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
It's not just MI people. There are a few of us from Indiana coming up to take over. :8

1 - 20 of 56 Posts