3800Pro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have registration open for MGM and if you register before Aug. 31st it's only $25 after that it will be $35 until one week prior then $50 at the gate. You can pre-register on our web site Michigan Grand Prix Club - MIGPC.com or if your coming to Metro Cruise you can pay in person. If I do not get enough pre-registered this event will not happen.

Racing starts at 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. Gates open at 10 a.m.

Mid Michigan Motorplex

Host hotel Super 8 Ionia

More information will be posted as the event gets closer.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A club member is offering 3 $25 gift certificates to be raffled off to anyone that pre-registers before Sept. 1st.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Last day to register for $25 and pretty much unlimited runs. Please help keep the last 3800 event a live by pre-registering if we don't get enough pre-registered by next Friday this event will die too.:icon_cry:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is with great sadness to inform you that MGM has been canceled we simply do not have enough people preregistered and I can not pay for the track out of my own pocket again. I had to give the track proper notice to get out of my contract with them and had to make a decision that was in the best interest of my family.

We will attempt to have it again in April and if we have to cancel it again we will no longer have an MGM event.

If you preregister I will begin to refund your money please be patient as I do this.

Thanks for your support,

Babe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts