·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Super 8
7245 S State Rd (Rt 66)
Ionia, Michigan 48846
616-527-2828

I was once again able to secure the $59 per night rate (+ tax) for Friday 4/18 and Saturday 4/19.

There are 30 rooms with 2 queen beds (smoking and non) and 10 rooms with one queen bed (smoking and non) on hold.

The block space rate is only good thru 3/15 then it goes up to the regular $79 rate

To secure your room please call the hotel direct 616-527-2828 and if possible, during the hours of 6 am and 2 pm, ask for Carrie and say it's the Grand Prix Block, she'll give you a confirmation number. You will need a credit card to guarantee your room for late arrival (after 6 pm) but can pay cash at check-in. As always, you will be responsible for any and all damages to the room and property. Remember, there are cameras inside and out along with other hotel guests who actually want to sleep! We are adults, and this isn't Spring Break!

I also confirmed the meeting room for both Friday and Saturday nights along with getting the managers personal cell number so there won't be any issues with the room like we had last year.

More information on MGM will follow.....like our annual pre-race dinner at the Flyin J Friday night

Last edited by Fran Upton on Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total

·
Premium Member
3,504 Posts
I enjoyed myself last year watching. Problem is I would like to race. Unfortnately everything I have to race has a blue oval on it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:icon_lol: Brian, you might check with Babe, she does allow a few other cars and.... your "special" ;)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Due to a glitch in the hotels phone system the deadline for booking your room has been extended until next Friday 3/21.

The hotel apologizes for any inconvenience ....if the number just rings and rings please, wait a day and call back. They are doing everything possible to remedy the situation.

Direct # to Super 8, Ionia, Michigan 616-527-2828. Don't forget to mention the Michigan Grand Prix block.....$59 +tax.

Thanks again!
6 weeks and counting!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'll be there with the 300M Special...

See you guys there!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts