3800Pro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
:)

I just got home from work and saw the email and here i am!!!!

Hopefully this will become nice and big and someone might know how i could fix meh heat, lol

PS: Scott's the man!!

John

·
Registered
289 Posts
Glad To Be Invited!!!!
Now lets get some MP112 talkin goin on

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks like you guys got a good site started,can't wait to talk to ya all,before ya know it we'll all be moddin and cruisin.

·
Registered
83 Posts
This should be great. Thanks for the invitation. :D

·
Vendor
900 Posts
I like the layout alot. very impressed!

I do like it better when the original post of the thread is at the top and each reply follows.

Other than that, I love it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
GTPMORAD said:
I like the layout alot. very impressed!

I do like it better when the original post of the thread is at the top and each reply follows.

Other than that, I love it.
Ed, click on the UserCP icon at the top. You can change that in your control panel under Edit Options, then scroll down to Thread Display Options.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looks good , hopefully this site will grow quick eh ?

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm here. Just like I say about moving to Texas, I got here as quick as I could. We finished pulling Rich's motor a while ago or I'd have been here sooner. I'm tired, so I'll set up the rest of my profile another time. This should be a great forum for information.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Good site here. Thanks for the invite!
Tate

·
Registered
52 Posts
thanks for the Invite Scott and Jeff.

Sorry I could join yesterday, I was on a journey to your shop and got back a couple of hours ago. Take care of my baby.

Awesome idea here Scott.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Thanks for the invite.

I have not had much time to look around the site, but what I see looks good. Great rules!

Mike

1 - 20 of 31 Posts