3800Pro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new ZZP l67 lower intake that has been ported it is setup for the l36 swap kit for the l36 supercharger kit there list price on there web page is $400 im looking to get rid of asap i dont need it make me an offer the only difference is that they didnt block off the coolant passages for this LIM so you will need coolant o rings for your setup with a supercharger gasket aswell.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
330 Posts
This has extra injector ports machined in to use on an L36/L26 non-supercharged engine getting an M90 swapped on. It'd be best to go to a home that needs this unique part for a supercharged or custom turbo/etc. build, while anyone with a normal L67/L32 engine with the injectors in the heads (easily noticed via extra dips for them at top edge of valve covers). You'd have to un-do/plug the careful machining ZZP did for this conversion, when it's simpler to pick up a normal LIM from a junkyard/eBay/classifieds/vendor.

Hope there's someone who needs this unique item, as it's got its purpose in a few specific builds.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts