3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gidday from WA.

Can anyone make a suggestion of who could supply and ship a complete L32 crate motor to Western Australia. Obviously at the best possible value for money.

Thanks Guys. :)

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Czechfiero said:
Well, I have got very similar problem. Look at www.car-parts.com or www.fastfieros.com.

Czechfiero

88GT
88cpe.
Thanks for the tip Czechfiero,

But I was hoping someone sold un-used complete engines. As I am looking at adapting the series 3 Supercharged engine ( L32 ) to an Australian model GMH ( General Motors Holden ) which carries the present N/A series 2 L36 in Rear wheel drive format.

Still hoping

OZ38

·
Registered
4 Posts
OZ38,

thanks for your infromation. I saw new L32 on Fast Fieros pages few months ago... Call to Texas or try So-Call Engines, but I don´t know URL. So-Call Engines selling new surplus engines too...

Czechfiero

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks again Czechfiero.

Can some one help out here ? I suppose I a least need to know what make / model / year an L32 supercharged engine came in to be able to search theses engine sites. Being in Oz is a bit hard when you've never see the cars they were put into. I'm still after new or un used complete engine and need to know the info to search with.

Thanks guys. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts