3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a ramchargers scanmaster that I leave pluged in all the time when I drive. The car seems to be pretty healthy overall. Although at WOT I am getting quite a hit of KR at around 100 mph. The most I see until that is 2.0, maybe 3. I'm definatly maxing out my fuel injectors, PW at 20 - 21. My O2 reading locks in pretty nice at 925 - 930. I'm going to upgrade to 42.5 lbs injectors, (using stock). My LTFT is pretty high ,6 to 8, sometimes 10. My questions are these, Will upgrading my FI's, help the LTFT as well as the high PW numbers? Will that help to bring the KR down at those high MPH if a lean condition is happening due to too small of injectors? Should I retard timing at high RPM's to eliminate the KR? Car has absolutley 0 kr with 3.25 pulley. But, man, you really notice a performance difference between the 3.25 and the 3.0 pulleys. Kind of hard to go back to the larger pulley if you know what I mean.

98" GTP, 36,500 mi.
Intense S1X cam package
3" SC pulley
Ported and polished SC and Intake manifold
Over bored stock TB
headers, no cat, Borla cat-back
CAI
MSD DIS 4

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Mr. Intense can you or any one at your company answere my questions? I was hoping someone out there would have some ideas. Questions must have been tougher than I thought. LOL

1 - 2 of 2 Posts