3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over at RegalGS.org, we have a section dedicated to Kills and being killed. Some members post some pretty awesome vids, and it would be cool to have a kill / killed section here for the same purpose.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Some sites tend to look down on this as the sites do not want to condone street racing for obvious reasons. I'm sure we all do it from time to time but
it's not a good idea and all racing shoud be done at the track.

Cheers,
BH

·
Administrator
3,246 Posts
Please remember, this is a forum designed for the technical discussions of our 3800 motors. Your not going to find kill stories, general bs'ing, or anything goes type discussions here. There are plenty of other forums for those kind of threads. :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I never said anything about street racing....just about racing in general. Those who do it right at a track must have some awesome stories and videos. Sorry if I mis-implied anything. Just trying to help share information and make it interesting at the same time.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Rogue said:
Please remember, this is a forum designed for the technical discussions of our 3800 motors. Your not going to find kill stories, general bs'ing, or anything goes type discussions here. There are plenty of other forums for those kind of threads. :)
Got ya, not too interested in those knid of threads myself. Too many kids out racing 17 sec Civics as it is :D

How about a power pruven bragging forum? A place to post dyno #'s 1/4 mi stories and so on.

~BH

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.