3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally found a cold air intake that fits my 03’ Bonneville ssei and I was planning on asking for it for Christmas but I’d like to hear from anyone who knows something about this intake or anyone who has this intake. Tell me about it, any advice, concerns, or recommendations. If you do have this intake I would like a photo too if you don’t mind.

intake link:

·
Administrator
1,472 Posts
Seems generally good. It's just what part(s) do you want to use for relocating the filter. We've all used a variety of things from purpose-built pipes/tubing/boxes, to random plumbing parts... all have been successful when applied properly. Just comes down to what you want to spend, where you want it to be, and how it'll look.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seems generally good. It's just what part(s) do you want to use for relocating the filter. We've all used a variety of things from purpose-built pipes/tubing/boxes, to random plumbing parts... all have been successful when applied properly. Just comes down to what you want to spend, where you want it to be, and how it'll look.
Thankyou

1 - 3 of 3 Posts