3800Pro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chris,

Last Wednesday and Thursday after seeing your grand opening sale, I e-mailed you and Scott regarding your product compatibility for my L36. I e-mailed '[email protected]' at 1pm on Wednesday and '[email protected]' on Thursday at 12:47pm.

Here is a portion of the e-mail:

You have 1.6 and 1.7 full roller rockers on sale. Would the 1.7 cause alot of low-end power loss or are you going to recommend these over the 1.6?

I know my stock tranny is a weak point. You have gen 2 LSD’s on sale but only for 4t65E-HD. I believe I only have a 4t60E. Can you make the gen 2 LSD work in my 4t60E or are you going to recommend a complete swap to a 4t65E-HD once I break the 4t60E?

You have the single roller timing sets on sale. Will that also work on my L36? I know I will eventually need that.

I would like to have you all at INTENSE perform the install on whatever I decide to purchase. I would also need to schedule it this week to be eligible for the discount. I can drive out and drop the car off. Please give me some feedback.

Did you recieve the e-mail? It did not come back as undeliverable. I thought you all might be swamped but an earlier thread said you usually responed within an hour. Did I send the e-mail to the correct address?

Ed

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I'm sure that Chris & or Scott will get back to you, though you might want to note that Scott Cook's email address is [email protected], and not ScottM. If you could expound on what your current mods are, I am sure some of the great people on this forum could answer some of your questions. If you have a stock camshaft, then you would want to look into higher ratio rocker arms for your L36. Now if you have a smallish aftermarket cam, the 1.7 ratio rockers might be a nice addition depending on your current setup.

I presume you speak of your Regal, which should have a 4T65E non HD trans mated to it, if you wanted a Gen 2 LSD put in it, you would need to purchase a -HD conversion kit. The Single Roller timing chain WILL work on an L36.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Lee,

When I did not hear from Chris I thought maybe I should send it to the regal person who is listed as ScottM per the web site. As long as someone gets back to me and we get this scheduled before the end of the discount period.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
ScottM is the "Intense Regal Owner", but he is a sponsored member, and as far as I know, not involved in the day to day running of Intense. You should resend your emails to ScottC and ChrisG today. I'm quite positive that they will get it.

Lee

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK,...I did not know Scott M was not involved in daily operations. I just re-sent it again to ScottC and ChrisG.

Thank you

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Lee

Chris just answered my e-mail questions.

·
Banned
165 Posts
Got him, sorry about that Ed! I didn't recieve the first one. :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts