3800Pro Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,504 Posts
That gives me time to get a new toy or 2 for the car!!! :icon_twis I WILL NOT BE DENIED MY 12's this time around damn it!!! I hate 13's! :rocketwho look at my current PB...13.03 with a 1.804 60ft...Grrrrr:angry2: IDDX = 12's!
Rematch Time:driver:

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
For sure. I should be moderated out by then, so maybe I'll have more than a salad. :) I'm going to the MSUvOSU game on Saturday, so I may not stay Friday night. But some Casa Fiesta will definitely be had.
Greasy food!!

·
Registered
685 Posts
ill be there, what times it start? what times it end? whats it cost?

·
Registered
216 Posts
idd X

im there!!!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
If this event was like the last fall event, anyone lines up with anyone right? If so, we need a call out thread. lol.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
ill be there, what times it start? what times it end? whats it cost?
They just announced the date. Give them a chance to work out the details. Probably a 9-4 rental. $30-$50

·
Registered
53 Posts
Damn, it sucks being injured on the job and being a rookie to boot:pissed: Maybe fly in?? Hmm.....:icon_lol:

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Damn, it sucks being injured on the job and being a rookie to boot:pissed: Maybe fly in?? Hmm.....:icon_lol:
Someone would likely help you out with getting there from the airport. I'm not sure of the best airport though, Cleveland maybe? Shoot, fly to Indy and you can ride with me.

·
Registered
53 Posts
;) May just do that as soon as date is for sure ill punch in air fare and see if sgt will let me get off. Will keep advised and thanks for the offer! Gotta love the 3800 crowd :icon_lol:

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
;) May just do that as soon as date is for sure ill punch in air fare and see if sgt will let me get off. Will keep advised and thanks for the offer! Gotta love the 3800 crowd :icon_lol:
I have a hidden agenda. If I don't have a laptop mount made by then, I could use someone to hold my laptop while doing some scans. :8

·
Registered
362 Posts
sounds like funn...i'm 99% sure i'll be there...i'm kinda disapointed in my last trip cause my car hasnt gotten any faster...i really need some 13's by the end of the year though! :icon_twis

...ohh...SNAP...i think i get to race for free 1 more time from that contest last fall...hmmm...in that case, i'll deffinatly be there!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
8 ball, corner pocket. :icon_twis

·
Vendor
900 Posts
See everyone there.
I dont believe you Steve:icon_twis YGM beootch!

I want a seafood chimichunga
It CHICKAMANGA. I thought you knew by now. lol

guacamole and hot sauce. Heaven.
Quizock isnt a problem. Are you ready for the habenero beer yet? :icon_twis

Someone would likely help you out with getting there from the airport
I could take ya one way for sure. maybe both if you cater to my drinking schedule at IDD

We shall see, we shall see
If we are talking about 11's, I am not sure I believe you. Going to have adult slicks this time around?? :p

Always one of the best events and easily the best prepped track for any GP event. Excited as always even without a FWD of my own car to drive. (answer still no Bob) ;)

21 - 38 of 38 Posts