3800Pro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious...
It would be nice if it were more like IDD VIII
Maybe see if the Mobile Dyno could be there?
It's a good way to end the season for most...

Now that the Nationals are behind us....let's start talking about it!!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
We're still a few weeks out from any formal announcements. Right now we will say that IDD X will be more of a private track rental format than a full-fledged IDD event. It will take place on Friday, October 19th at Norwalk. As always, we'll pay a fortune for the best track preparation available. :icon_twis Most likely, we will theme this event as an INTENSE Customer Appreciation Day, with very nice discounts for those who support us and our numerous contributions to this community.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Im marking my calandar now!

·
Registered
208 Posts
ill be there

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
making every attempt to be there

·
Registered
36 Posts
That's 3 days from my birthday, would be a great way to celebrate. So if and when its a go, I will be there. New PB would be a great present!!

·
Registered
467 Posts
I might actually be able to make that event. So far this year I haven't been able to hit the track yet. How cool would it be for a rockered m90 car to run 11's at a big event! My goal is 11.40's this year...but I would be exremely happy with a 11.999.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I might actually be able to make that event. So far this year I haven't been able to hit the track yet. How cool would it be for a rockered m90 car to run 11's at a big event! My goal is 11.40's this year...but I would be exremely happy with a 11.999.
i wanna see that, and my car better blow that out of the water or ill beat myself with the supercharger. It already sounds like it should be an awesome event and most of us should be able to have our cars ready by then.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll be there for sure!!
Thanks Scott for the information...now we can start planning!!

·
Banned
165 Posts
Thanks for the unofficial posting, makes wedding planning easier when you know what's going on for weekends. I’m in. :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the unofficial posting, makes wedding planning easier when you know what's going on for weekends. I’m in. :)
We'll have to do salads at Casa Fiesta this time....
Since we didn't get to last time!!

:icon_lol:

·
Banned
165 Posts
We'll have to do salads at Casa Fiesta this time....
Since we didn't get to last time!!

:icon_lol:
For sure. I should be moderated out by then, so maybe I'll have more than a salad. :) I'm going to the MSUvOSU game on Saturday, so I may not stay Friday night. But some Casa Fiesta will definitely be had.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Thanks for the info Scott! Now I know when I have to schedule some dyno time before :icon_twis

-Greg

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
For sure. I should be moderated out by then, so maybe I'll have more than a salad. :) I'm going to the MSUvOSU game on Saturday, so I may not stay Friday night. But some Casa Fiesta will definitely be had.
Pfft...
Drive back early Sat morning just in time for tailgating!!
I will prolly head south myself Friday night...
But I should be up earlier on Thursday as I am taking a half day!!

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
That gives me time to get a new toy or 2 for the car!!! :icon_twis I WILL NOT BE DENIED MY 12's this time around damn it!!! I hate 13's! :rocketwho look at my current PB...13.03 with a 1.804 60ft...Grrrrr:angry2: IDDX = 12's!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts