3800Pro Forums banner

INTENSE Third Gen LSD's Set More 60' Records!

5K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  2002GT 
#1 · (Edited)
At the Pontiac Nationals this weekend:

Tim King beat his previous 9th rank launch on nearly every pass he made, ending up with a new best of 1.574! This is good for 4th place on the top 25 launch ranking chart!!

Tracy Bright also beat her previous best with a 1.73x. And this was a full weight car with Stage 1X cam package.

There were no Third Gen LSD failures this weekend. Nearly every burnout by every car was a beautiful two-wheeled smoke show. :D

#5 ·
heh, was only messin man ;)
look at my crappy 60' compared to all the fast guys
cant wait to see the 3rd gen hit the market.
got quite a few guys here lined up waiting for me to install them

#6 ·
I'm happy! :D

#7 ·
Congrats to all!!

#8 ·
I wish I could see 60's like that! time for slicks and a diff :D

#9 ·
When, damn it, When? Summers going to be over within a few months here in MI. Would be nice to see some 'nice weather driving' with this new hot shot diff. I know everyone will post "be patient and make sure it's correct. Enough already :) . If they have been holding up as well as reported, all the feedback seems to be A+. Lets do it, I'm willing to take the ahmm, "chance" and upgrade my 1st gen LSD ( still performing as sold, I might add) and install a 3rd gen diff. At least give up some concrete info as far as pricing goes, credit amount being given twards upgrading from early gens to this 3rd gen. You know, stuff like that. I think it's safe to say, "We're ready". ;) :) :D

#15 ·
We hit Norwalk yesterday at the NOPI Word Finals test and tune session, and were able to further improve the launch record to 1.502. :D This was done with an ATI TCR-4000 torque converter, Third Gen LSD prototype and 2.93:1 gearing. We launched at 5.5 psi of boost on that pass. More to come...

#19 ·
Mr. INTENSE said:
We hit Norwalk yesterday at the NOPI Word Finals test and tune session, and were able to further improve the launch record to 1.502. :D This was done with an ATI TCR-4000 torque converter, Third Gen LSD prototype and 2.93:1 gearing. We launched at 5.5 psi of boost on that pass. More to come...
Congrats guys! That's awsome! :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.