3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when are the emails of instructuions going to start going out on your I/C setup? my phone bill with other members is getting expensive :D ;)

·
Registered
713 Posts
INTENSE has been moving to the new facility this week so things are a little hectic. As soon as everything calms down I'm sure the instructions will be on the way.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Jon and Charlie - until we get the installation instructions done, we'll be happy to call you on our dime and provide all the help that you may require.

Please email me with the best number and time to contact you and we'll do our best to get you taken care of.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ive got my setup taken care of. i was basically asking for other people, im sure theyd rather read instructions then listen to me over the phone. oh and charlie... you're quite welcome. if you cant get a hold of intense for further questions im still more than willing to help you out. i think we got it taken care of though, right?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Jonathan_Cain said:
ive got my setup taken care of. i was basically asking for other people, im sure theyd rather read instructions then listen to me over the phone. oh and charlie... you're quite welcome. if you cant get a hold of intense for further questions im still more than willing to help you out. i think we got it taken care of though, right?
As far as i can tell :) We shall see early next week i guess. I had to make a couple on the fly adjustments but i think it will work out alright.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts