3800Pro Forums banner

41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Greg,

We can dynotune your car again any day of the week now if you're interested.
Does Saturday include a day of the week? :) That would be the best for me to come down since I am almost out of time off this year.

-Greg

·
Premium Member
3,504 Posts
Does Saturday include a day of the week? :) That would be the best for me to come down since I am almost out of time off this year.

-Greg
Greg,

If saturdays are best for you. We could do something on the 22nd or 29th of this month.

Regards,

Brian

·
Registered
261 Posts
Thanks guys! I will talk with my partner in crime and check our current funds. :icon_twis

-Greg

·
Registered
51 Posts
Anyone have an idea of what kind of temperatures to expect at the track that time of the year?? Hopefully in the 40's and 50's....

·
Administrator
3,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
This was 2006

MINIMUM
TEMPERATURE

47.8°F

Minimum temperature
reported during the day.
MEAN
TEMPERATURE

54.2°F

Mean temperature
for the day.
MAXIMUM
TEMPERATURE

61.5°F

Maximum temperature
reported during the day.

PRESSURE AND DEW POINT
MEAN SEA LEVEL PRESSURE

29.80IN

Mean sea level pressure for the day.
MEAN DEW POINT

NO DATA
AVAILABLE

Mean dew point for the day.

PRECIPITATION
TOTAL PRECIPITATION

0.00IN

Rain and/or melted snow reported during the day.
VISIBILITY

NO DATA
AVAILABLE

Mean visibility
for the day.
SNOW DEPTH

NO DATA
AVAILABLE

Last report for the day if reported more than once.

WIND SPEED AND GUSTS
MEAN WIND SPEED

10.01MPH

Mean wind speed
for the day.
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED

18.10MPH

Maximum sustained
wind speed reported.
MAXIMUM GUST

NO DATA
AVAILABLE

Maximum wind gust
reported for the day.

·
Administrator
3,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
This was 2005

MINIMUM
TEMPERATURE

54.0°F

Minimum temperature
reported during the day.
MEAN
TEMPERATURE

59.1°F

Mean temperature
for the day.
MAXIMUM
TEMPERATURE

66.0°F

Maximum temperature
reported during the day.

PRESSURE AND DEW POINT
MEAN SEA LEVEL PRESSURE

29.88IN

Mean sea level pressure for the day.
MEAN DEW POINT

NO DATA
AVAILABLE

Mean dew point for the day.

PRECIPITATION
TOTAL PRECIPITATION

0.00IN

Rain and/or melted snow reported during the day.
VISIBILITY

NO DATA
AVAILABLE

Mean visibility
for the day.
SNOW DEPTH

NO DATA
AVAILABLE

Last report for the day if reported more than once.

WIND SPEED AND GUSTS
MEAN WIND SPEED

9.21MPH

Mean wind speed
for the day.
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED

14.00MPH

Maximum sustained
wind speed reported.
MAXIMUM GUST

NO DATA
AVAILABLE

Maximum wind gust
reported for the day.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Mid 50s? I figured colder.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Registered, Order # 12920.

·
Administrator
3,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Registration has been pretty light. If we want to continue having these in the future people really need to step up and show some support. Please let all your friends know about it even if you can't make it. Let's not let INTENSE Drag Day X be the last IDD we do.

We are going to offer a FREE basic transaxle and some INTENSE Poly Motor Mounts and Spark Plug boot protectors as giveaways at IDD X so mark your calenders, register online and come out and race with us! :)

·
Administrator
3,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
It will be open time trial all day. We are not sure quite yet how we are going to give away the prizes. Perhaps we will do a hat drawing, or a go off the first perfect reaction time, or best burnout or worst 60' who knows :)

If you have suggestions let us know :)

·
Registered
362 Posts
It will be open time trial all day. We are not sure quite yet how we are going to give away the prizes. Perhaps we will do a hat drawing, or a go off the first perfect reaction time, or best burnout or worst 60' who knows :)

If you have suggestions let us know :)
i suggest you just give me the transaxle and the spark plug boot protectors...:icon_lol:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Well I wouldn't recommend announcing the worst 60' ahead of time or you might end up giving the best "burnout" and worst 60' to the same person :icon_lol: and I'm sure the track would not appreciate that :pissed:

I think it should be reaction time but only the first 3 runs for each car counts or something like that. I don't know how much information they can keep track of but maybe make it the first 3 reaction times and you can drop one either worst RT or a red light so it's not a one hit wonder, but I have no idea how much of the stats you guys will have access to.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Registration has been pretty light. If we want to continue having these in the future people really need to step up and show some support. Please let all your friends know about it even if you can't make it. Let's not let INTENSE Drag Day X be the last IDD we do.

We are going to offer a FREE basic transaxle and some INTENSE Poly Motor Mounts and Spark Plug boot protectors as giveaways at IDD X so mark your calenders, register online and come out and race with us! :)
Would have loved to attend this. This is my first one im missing since IDDIV. :( I will keep coming to the spring IDD's but making it out there twice a year is real rough on the work schedule and wallet.

Please keep the spring ones coming at least.

·
Administrator
3,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Well I wouldn't recommend announcing the worst 60' ahead of time or you might end up giving the best "burnout" and worst 60' to the same person :icon_lol: and I'm sure the track would not appreciate that :pissed:
But it sure would be interesting to watch :)

I think it should be reaction time but only the first 3 runs for each car counts or something like that. I don't know how much information they can keep track of but maybe make it the first 3 reaction times and you can drop one either worst RT or a red light so it's not a one hit wonder, but I have no idea how much of the stats you guys will have access to.
We would probably due it based on timeslip. Whoever brought us the first perfect reaction would get it, or whatever....

·
Registered
144 Posts
i would love to come, but i camt really afford the 75 dollar entry fee.

·
Registered
26 Posts

Unfortunately you picked the same week as the BuckeyeGoats rental which is Oct 15th and has 90 cars signed up. Last year I was able to get a lot of the guys that come to our spring and fall rentals to sign up for this because they were about 2 weeks apart. I probably won't be able to get many of those guys this year. Also FWIW, your fee is significatly higher then most rentals.

·
Administrator
3,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Also FWIW, your fee is significatly higher then most rentals.
The track prep is significantly better than most rentals as well and this costs money. RWD cars have a launch advantage that is good even on tracks with mild prep. FWD cars must have awesome track prep in order to get the launches we need for great times. You will find no better track prep anywhere for a FWD event for this community than at INTENSE Drag Day.

People want to get good times and expect them at IDD's. The reason everyone gets their best times (including our competition) at INTENSE Drag Day is because we spare no expense when it comes to prepping the track.

41 - 60 of 84 Posts