3800Pro Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes this topic was posted on clubgp, but i really wanted to see what INTENSE had to say about this. I know they dont often go to clubgp much anymore since they have this website, but i wanted to hear it from the horse's mouth. Putting all past products behing (no one cares who came out with what first), where is INTENSE heading in the L36 aftermarket? Is there anything coming out soon for the L36? AGAIN, i dont want this to become a bashingfest (as the moderator say they dont allow in this forum) on either vendors. So, where is INTENSE heading?

·
Banned
165 Posts
Elliot,

It would be best if you address us by sending an e-mail. We respond to e-mails often within less than an hour from when we receive them.

It's true that we own this forum, but we are trying as hard as possible to keep it from becoming the "INTENSE forum" - because that is NOT what it is intended to be.

Please send us an e-mail to [email protected] if you would like to discuss INTENSE corporate issues. We do not want 3800Tech to become a place where people ask questions about non-technical issues.

Thanks,

--Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.