3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay...I have no interior lights (dome,doors, box, trunk)or cig lighter....all the dash lights and the armrest and s/w controls lighting works...allthe fuses are good (glove box and uner hood)...i have heard rumors that a BCM may be the cause of this...any advice....location of this BCM would help and also how to test it???? anyone wanna sell me one cheap??? don't know how you miss them lights when they don't work!!!!

·
Banned
165 Posts
Brian,

The BCM is loacted behind your DIC in the dash. It's a little black box looking thing.

Contact Morad Parts Company, he can get you a BCM.

--Chris

·
Registered
42 Posts
anyone know if this could also be my problem. i have no interior lights, only difference is i can have them briefly (like 1-2 days) if i replace the fuse, but then it ends up popping the fuse again even if i put in a higher fuse.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey Guys,

Just wondering if anyone found a solution to this Interior Light problem. I too have been experiencing this problem.

·
Registered
130 Posts
DONT PUT IN HIGHER FUSESSSSSS! never ever do that unless you want to start replacing tons of wiring and maybe have your car catch on fire. those fuses are those specific sizes for a reason. double check all of your fuses, even if they are ones that aren't specifically for the int. lighting.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a similar problem but my Interior lights won't turn off & I had to pull the fuse until I could get it fixed. Could it be the same problem?

·
Premium Member
2,450 Posts
Try unplugging the headlight switch connector and see if your problem changes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts