3800Pro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
That actually seems trickier then I thought it would be. The intense website made it seem pretty simple if you have a torque wrench. I had no idea you needed a compression tester, had to put air pressure in cylinders, and needed a special tool to compress the valve springs.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
That is by far the best write-up ever. Just what I needed to know.....exactly how to get to the rear valve springs......now doing this without breaking something would definitely be a plus.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I will be replacing my blown piston and re-assembling my engine in next couple of weeks. I can do a valve spring/rocker install write up while I'm in the process if no one else does it before I get to it.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Sorry -but RegalGS.org doesn't want me -never did anything wrong -they just accept my membership -I get logged in and can never get logged after that. Must've created 5 different accounts over the past 3-4 years and never got logged in a twice with the same account -they always have been deleted. :icon_cry:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Keep looking around the other forum! I found the write-up after two tries...
It's great!

·
Registered
10 Posts
post the link por favor

·
Registered
19 Posts
Used 1.9 roller rocker?

Anyone have any used roller rocker 1.9's for sale I was told by a reliable source at intense-racing (GREAT BUNCH OF GUYS I MIGHT WITH A-100 CUSTOMER SERVICE) or where I can obtain some also might need the spacer to convert a gen 3 throttlebody to a gen v blower anyone anyone beuller beuller lol seriously I am knew to this this will be my 1st time modifying anything so help me out please also is there anyone in Philly or near philly that can scan my car for knocks for me when I put the smaller pulley on the car

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Not a bad challenge for anyone on this site to take on. Gets a little time consuming when you change out your springs, which I recommend! Its simple enough where with the most basic hand tools will work and using the old "rope" method will get you by, even if you dont have a compressor!

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
You guys looking for the write up for the 1.9's specifically? Or any rocker will do. I have installed the yella Terra rockers with engine in-car, without use of air compressor or torque wrench before. I'm currently doing engine block swaps and can post up a write up with photos in next couple of weeks, so let me know.

·
Registered
16 Posts
If you guys allow links to other forums I can help you out. I have a few threads with detailed pictures of my rocker/valvespring install 2 years ago.

·
Registered
124 Posts
You guys looking for the write up for the 1.9's specifically? Or any rocker will do. I have installed the yella Terra rockers with engine in-car, without use of air compressor or torque wrench before. I'm currently doing engine block swaps and can post up a write up with photos in next couple of weeks, so let me know.
Yes put that write up w/pics up here, I am gonna do rockers with the 2003 heads I am buying in a month or so, just not sure which way to go yet. My 97 gpse is an automatic so I don't think a cam is necessary

If you guys allow links to other forums I can help you out. I have a few threads with detailed pictures of my rocker/valvespring install 2 years ago.
Hey yea pm me the linc if possible and I will copy and paste to the browser.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts