3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thanks brandon received the injectors this morning and they were packaged mighty fine. i appreciate the service and good looking injectors. i sure would buy from you (Brandon) again. thanks bud

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Glad you're happy. You might get the chance. I'm eyeballing a 2006 CTS-V and if I get it, well, my car is going away in pieces. I don't think I could ever sell it whole since it is made from several different cars, has no back seat and has race harnesses.

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
What, V8 Rear Drive? You wont like that.... 400 hp and a 6 speed? all that work rowing your own gears?

Glad you're happy. You might get the chance. I'm eyeballing a 2006 CTS-V and if I get it, well, my car is going away in pieces. I don't think I could ever sell it whole since it is made from several different cars, has no back seat and has race harnesses.

·
Registered
4,344 Posts

·
Registered
3,185 Posts

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
What, V8 Rear Drive? You wont like that.... 400 hp and a 6 speed? all that work rowing your own gears?
the 300c has auto stick that actually shifts when you want it to or you can hold it to the left and it red line shifts every gear :)

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
Getting tired of it yet?

the 300c has auto stick that actually shifts when you want it to or you can hold it to the left and it red line shifts every gear :)

·
Registered
3,185 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Glad yours is better than our charger was.
Even using the auto shift it still just shifted when it wanted to.
I've tried to talk the wife into a Cts-V or lincoln ecoboost,she likes her car too much.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Glad yours is better than our charger was.
Even using the auto shift it still just shifted when it wanted to.
I've tried to talk the wife into a Cts-V or lincoln ecoboost,she likes her car too much.
I drove a few of the older(non LSA) CTS-Vs and there's just a cheap feel to them. I honestly can't put my finger on it but I couldn't do it. The new Fords are awesome tho. Find a turbo one with a SHO badge and you're in business and comfort

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.