3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Actually picked this guy up back in February but didn't know about this forum. Here's to posting all of my stupid project ideas in the near future!

·
Registered
1998 GTP coupe. All stock and rust free. That will change soon.
104 Posts
noice. I like that color. lowering springs and drop it a couple inches and it will look sharp.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
noice. I like that color. lowering springs and drop it a couple inches and it will look sharp.
thanks, it's the stock Chevy Laser Blue paint, kinda has a purple pearlescent effect in certain lighting ! I've been thinking about lowering but I already scrape damn near everywhere, I would put in on bags but I'm not sure how they would fare in a car I plan on building for track performance.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Something about the color combo & your choice of wheels makes is vaguely reminiscent of the '96 Corvette Grand Sport. I like it alot. We are always here to help & whatever you do don't venture onto zzperformance.com, it will give you a lot of bad ideas & ways to empty your wallet...lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Something about the color combo & your choice of wheels makes is vaguely reminiscent of the '96 Corvette Grand Sport. I like it alot. We are always here to help & whatever you do don't venture onto zzperformance.com, it will give you a lot of bad ideas & ways to empty your wallet...lol
I really do see what you mean with the Grand Sport. However, for the zzperformance thing, I do plan on grabbing a couple things off of their site unless y'all have alternatives 😂

My cat just went out so I though "no better time to upgrade my exhaust system!" Their impala exhaust is out of stock but I talked to a sale rep who said this one should fit, so I planned on buying it without mufflers and figuring out the rest. You actually caught me right before buying. I planned on also pairing it with this.

·
Registered
46 Posts
There used to be more alternatives besides ZZP, however alot of them have just faded away or are just bare shells of what they once were. Seems like zzp is just out of their mufflers. You can see if ZZP has measurements on the their mufflers and match a muffler/tip combo up or if you have any good exhaust shops near by (which seem to be getting fewer & further between these days) that can build you a mandrel bent stainless catback.

The thing you have to consider with the downpipe is how far your looking to mod on this car. That downpipe is great & leaves you the option to install zzp's powerlogs down the road. If your looking to make big power down the road headers might be a better way to go and would also replace your down pipe & cat. I am also assuming your supercharged. Just some food for thought

1 - 6 of 6 Posts