3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, here is my dilema. I currently have an IC setup and a WPI extreme IC housing(on the way). I have the option to get a Novi 2K setup instead of putting what i already have on. Im not positive about it, but i dont believe that the 2K setup will perform as well(short term time frame) as the IC-ed m90 would. Im not sure how much power i would gain by just doing a m90 swap for a CSC kit, that is where anyone can chime in. I understand the difference in the two setups completely, i just want some input from everybody else to see what they think. I will go into the 11's by end of next year, just an FYI for those who might ask where i plan to stop with the car.

Oh, and its my daily driver. Lets hear some opinions :D

·
Registered
174 Posts
well a csc has more room to make more power down the road. They are a compressor instead of an air pump. The csc has its power made in the higher rpms, where as the m90 is a low end torquer. They will both be fine for a daily driver. Theres a lot of them out there they are as mild as a stocker while drivin, but step on the go pedal and its a monster

1 - 2 of 2 Posts