3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still dont understand why my thread was deleted about INTENSE's Future products for L36's. Since INTENSE's sponsorship of clubgp has run out and they refuse to renew it and dont post anymore on there, i thought i would come here and ask since they are a sponsor. I didnt post to say how this is the "INTENSE forum" or anything like that. Its the same way as if i would post on clubgp and ask what zzp, pfyc, wbodystore, etc. Also, how is asking about future products "non technical"? If they are indeed coming out with future products then the community would probably have some questions and would be a good way to get the product known. To me, "non-technical" means what are you doing next friday. Anything to do with parts, to me, is "technical". If you are not coming out with parts, then just say so. The L36 community is wondering where you are and if you are coming back to the NA community. It just seems like ZZP is supporting us with INTENSE no where to be found. Also, please dont delete this because i said the "Z" word. My true intentions were NEVER to start a degradtive thread or start bashing. I just wanted some info.

Thanks

Elliott Steffy

·
Banned
165 Posts
stuffy236 said:
I still dont understand why my thread was deleted about INTENSE's Future products for L36's. Since INTENSE's sponsorship of clubgp has run out and they refuse to renew it and dont post anymore on there, i thought i would come here and ask since they are a sponsor. I didnt post to say how this is the "INTENSE forum" or anything like that. Its the same way as if i would post on clubgp and ask what zzp, pfyc, wbodystore, etc. Also, how is asking about future products "non technical"? If they are indeed coming out with future products then the community would probably have some questions and would be a good way to get the product known. To me, "non-technical" means what are you doing next friday. Anything to do with parts, to me, is "technical". If you are not coming out with parts, then just say so. The L36 community is wondering where you are and if you are coming back to the NA community. It just seems like ZZP is supporting us with INTENSE no where to be found. Also, please dont delete this because i said the "Z" word. My true intentions were NEVER to start a degradtive thread or start bashing. I just wanted some info.

Thanks

Elliott Steffy
Elliott,

Your thread was not deleted. It was responded to and locked to prevent a war breaking out.

We do not want to discuss issues such as this on a message forum, especially a forum that is for technical information only. We prefer that if you have any INTENSE corporate issues (such as what products we may be considering, our posting polices on the various message boards, a shipping or order problem, etc) that you please e-mail us. We are not fond of, and have never been fond of, our customers trying to get a hold of us on a message forum. Rather than start a thread trying to ask us questions, don't you agree that it's easier to just send us an e-mail and allow these sorts of conversations to be conducted directly with us?

Message forums should be a place of technical discussion, community building, knowledge, and fun. Not a place where everyone goes to air their dirty laundry, call people out, spread mis-information, and try and cause trouble. We created 3800Tech with this vision in mind.

We will NOT delete or ban anyone just because they talk about another vendor. No matter how hard anyone tries to destroy the legitimacy of 3800Tech, it is an unbiased forum where you can come for technical discussion. We have, in fact, stood up for other vendors several times on here in an effort to uphold our rules which will be upheld no matter the vendor.

If anyone in the L36 community, or anyone out there with ANY question as to why INTENSE is doing what it is doing, I encourage you to send us an e-mail. We have never been afraid to discuss any issue that you may want to ask. We simply choose not to do it on a message forum. We have nothing to hide from anyone. We are here for the community, and without you we are nothing. We spend 100% of our time trying to better the 3800 community, take care of our customers, and try and do everything the right ways. This is why you will only see us posting when we can help someone, not posting trying to defend ourselves from attacks in every direction. This is the way it should be, and the only way you will see us post.

I hope this has helped answer some of your questions!

Thanks,

--Chris

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i meant locked when i said deleted. It was pretty late last night when i posted that.

also i shouldve put a :p when i said about the banning part.

You got mail :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts