3800Pro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought a regal LS last tuesday the 8th. right now im waiting for the engine and tranny to be put in. for those who dont know my engine mods i will post them now, started with a L36 block, then L67 heads(mild port and polished), then we did a ported and polished L67 LIM, a ported M90 gen III. then that was enough for me, i HATE :uzi: stock .so i ordered a S1X cam, 105 springs, modded retainers. had them installed. then the tranny 3.29 gears and a HD upgrade, and a Pettinelli Shift kit(the guy building my car did it).then i did more mild mods, FWI, 104 plugs 180* Tstat, P.E.Ms. im very awear to some that is slow, but from comeing up from a dodge stratus R/T coupe its pretty damn fast. but i get the feeling to just go fast . last friday i was cleaning on the regal and i sat down in the drivers seat. and i got the feeling. gripping the steering wheel getting the white knuckels.:icon_redf and it just gets me so excited to get it on the road.its like an addiction :icon_roll.i have been with out a car since April 2007. i bought the riv 2008. drove it a week then the motor acted up i was with out a car till june 2008. when we did the swap to S2 and 4t65e-HD tranny(same engine from above) then after we got it running Dave found a 98 regal for sale the guy wanted 400 bucks for it, i said 350. i bought the 98 regal. on the 8th of july as stated above.now the car has sat just waiting for the engine swap. its alot of stress on me, to be honest. waiting this long for a car to drive. im only 18 so i cant go out and buy a new car(credit BS). but i just had to get this off my chest. i worked a 55 hour week last week. and i need to let it all out. its pretty stressful not have a car to drive.and having to get a ride to work every day:icon_redf. ok now i should be good, sorry if you found this a waist of space, i just had to get it out. im so excited, about it, some nights i get like 2-3 hours of sleep. i start to dream about it and wake up and cant fall back to sleep.i just lay there for 3-4 hours, just thinking about it

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Sounds like quite an experience, but will be well worth it when all is said and done.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its hell, i barely get any sleep then go to work for any ware from 9-15 hours a day. plus i have anger management and BS like that

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
One of those toy hammers with a squeaky soft hammer head is a great way to get rid of frustrations. You can bash the hell out of anything, or anyone, and instantly feel better.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i talked to the guy he said thursday night or friday morning

1 - 5 of 5 Posts