3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how many here own the tuning software....

·
Registered
538 Posts
Hey John, did you see the bashing i'm getting clubgp. How funny! I'm such a liar! ;)

·
Registered
538 Posts
People think i'm either using NOS, got ported heads or otherwise not giving all my mods! :confused: What good does it do to lie when the 1st event you go to people would notice. What idiots!

Did you see i got a 1.76 60'? I'm still not hitting 100% TPS until 20mph! My dr's are just to skinny. :( :(

·
Registered
346 Posts
People think i'm either using NOS, got ported heads or otherwise not giving all my mods! What good does it do to lie when the 1st event you go to people would notice. What idiots!
When you get to the top people will take shots at you. It sucks but that's just the way it is.

Did you see i got a 1.76 60'? I'm still not hitting 100% TPS until 20mph! My dr's are just to skinny.
Yea man, that's great! Why don't you move over to slicks?

John

·
Registered
538 Posts
I'd love to run some slicks but i have 12" brakes so i can only run a 16" rim. I'm screwed when it comes to that area.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Mr. INTENSE said:
You may want to try running 26.0 x 9.5 x 16-LT Hoosier Quick Time Pros. They'll get the job done for you.
That's exactly what i run ;) I already e-mailed Mr Yates awhile back to get an idea on playing with tire pressures. My car with the stock converter and being heavy and having ALOT of torque = tire spin. I love the tires as they helped me .2 in the in the 60' over my old nitto's!

Thier actual contact patch is just under 8" :( if i didn't have my rear kit on i'd really have problems! :eek:

Maybe i just need to learn to drive it a little better?? :)

·
Banned
165 Posts
Me too. I love it! The table color shading is awesome! :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Waiting for it to ship! LM1 Wide Band O2 soon to follow :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts