3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
86 Posts
Timberwarp said:
How do we convert G/s to Mg/Cyl?
are you saying how to converter grams/sec into milligrams/cylinder? if so, the second number has to be a rate, so milligrams/cylinder per second, in which case 1 G/s = 1000/6 Mg/cyl/s

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ok, After finding this, I did some calculations. Take a quick look at the excel sheet i put up in the other post. It seems that either the forumula is slightly off, or the car is flowing an absurd amount of air. Beings as its only a rocker car I seriously doubt its flowing off the end of the table (but it could be).

Thoughts?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Sorry Jason, I'm not seeing a problem or any errors. That's how much air you're flowing. If it'll make you feel better I've seen numbers much higher than that. GM didn't intend for you to run 1.9 rockers and a small pulley. :)

John

·
Registered
84 Posts
johnt said:
Sorry Jason, I'm not seeing a problem or any errors. That's how much air you're flowing. If it'll make you feel better I've seen numbers much higher than that. GM didn't intend for you to run 1.9 rockers and a small pulley. :)

John
Crazy.

Welp, Guess that will help w/ the spark table tuning :-D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.