3800Pro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didnt know if anyone's planning to attend this years run. It looks like I'll be able to make a full run of it with my best friend riding shot-gun...unlike other years where I only do partial cruises then return home. I am also riding out with two other cars, my brothers Foxbody Mustang and my close friend Russ with his Z06. Never really did this fully (Like to get my name on that "Long Haul Gang" list), so Im working on some stuff on the ole' Camaro to make it look hotter. Im figuring around $600/700 for gas (Bottle will be full also..hehehe, never know!), $400 for food money (Not McDonalds crap either, talk'n 'bout real food here to keep us up and awake!), $500 for hotels and little cash along with my cards, just in case I blow something up (hope I dont though, Lord knows I sunk enough into her). So, hopefully I can meet anyone here on this forum there, on this cruise...like to see who the hell I'm bull****ting with! LOL! It is starting here at Cocoa Beach and then hitting Atlanta, Indianapolis, Detroit and somewhere else...hehehe. This isnt till June 7th I believe, so anyone "thinking" about attending or "Saving up" for the cruise should start now. Were just several months away! Anyone in?

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
Cool, I passed the PT one year on the way to church with the family, back on I43, probably 2006 or so? They were coming out of Milwaukee to ?

What is the route this year?

Didnt know if anyone's planning to attend this years run. It looks like I'll be able to make a full run of it with my best friend riding shot-gun...unlike other years where I only do partial cruises then return home. I am also riding out with two other cars, my brothers Foxbody Mustang and my close friend Russ with his Z06. Never really did this fully (Like to get my name on that "Long Haul Gang" list), so Im working on some stuff on the ole' Camaro to make it look hotter. Im figuring around $600/700 for gas (Bottle will be full also..hehehe, never know!), $400 for food money (Not McDonalds crap either, talk'n 'bout real food here to keep us up and awake!), $500 for hotels and little cash along with my cards, just in case I blow something up (hope I dont though, Lord knows I sunk enough into her). So, hopefully I can meet anyone here on this forum there, on this cruise...like to see who the hell I'm bull****ting with! LOL! It is starting here at Cocoa Beach and then hitting Atlanta, Indianapolis, Detroit and somewhere else...hehehe. This isnt till June 7th I believe, so anyone "thinking" about attending or "Saving up" for the cruise should start now. Were just several months away! Anyone in?

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well Thomas, it starts off at Cocoa Beach here in Florida June 4th., then we proceed to Valdosta, Georgia (5th), Montgomery, Alabama (6th), Nashville Tennessee (7), Indianapolis, Indiana (8th-also my home state), Muskegon, Michigan (9th), and finally Detriot, Michigan Metro Beach area (10th)....looks simple enough right? Hahahaha. My plan is simply to alternate the drive at each stop with my bud, carry plenty of CD's/DVD's, TomTom, Cobra detector, tools, car care products and small snacks and drinks for the road. Figure since "Pinks" is done for the season, my buddy suggested to me to try this fully as a challenge. Right now, I am currently looking at a set of 18" Z06 chrome wheels for that "G" look that everyone's sporting around and the Big-Block Stinger hood to finish my look. Everything else will do just fine.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Registration ends May 25th at only $70 dollars! Anyone can join in at their respective location for $25 dollars to get in, $70 dollars to register your car into the field and park next to us. Any which way, it's an awesome way to get to meet other fellow car enthusiasts.

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
Cool, wish it was coming closer this year, Indy is as close as it gets to Chicagoland I guess.

Love the sig "Cocky LT1 Owner"

Registration ends May 25th at only $70 dollars! Anyone can join in at their respective location for $25 dollars to get in, $70 dollars to register your car into the field and park next to us. Any which way, it's an awesome way to get to meet other fellow car enthusiasts.

·
Registered
75 Posts
im only 2 hours north of Nashville so ill probably drive down there after work on the 6th and go the rest of the way. Should we get the guys on the forums together and see if we could do the same hotels and routes n such?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts