3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey people!

Great to see another V6 site/forum pop up. Especially one affiliated with the excellent INTENSE team.

My name is Ben and I'm the feature writer with Street Commodores Magazine in Sydney, Australia. (see http://www.streetcommodores.com).

We have a burgeoning V6 scene over here that, while being a long way behind you guys in terms of the aftermarket area, has a large mass of rabid V6 fans all wanting to go faster.

Hoping through the wonders of the internet, we can all share information freely and without reservation or intimidation. Surely we can all only benefit from that.

Anyways, i'm getting far too serious and official-sounding for a welcome hello, so i'll shut up and leave you all to it.

See ya's around!

Ben

PS. My car.....

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yeah shut-up :D

By the way I'm Scott, the guy who sits next the Ben and teases him all day about how my V6 is alot faster than his V6. :D

i'm also the guy who own V6 Vengeance, a magazine project car that we have used to try and build up the V6 scene in Australia which it has done to some extent.

Now we have plenty of quickish V6's down here, as you can see from the RWD top 25 list, aqnd hopefully us Aussie can get out cars going as quick as some of your front drivers. Damn they're getting quick. How long until Scott Cook runs a 9-second pass?

Anyway, we'll probably pop our heads in from time to time, don't hesitate to check out what's happening down here in the Southern Hemisphere on the Street Commodores Forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts