3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friends: I am macfish, new to this forum and a little bit new to the 3800 (little knowledge about them) though I have owned three Buick LeSabres. I started about 2015 with a 2005 LeSabre Custom that was maxed out with full leather, side airbags, traction control, heated seats & outside mirrors, interval wipers (did not know about that til later, no owner’s manual), through seat in the back, auto climate control w dual controls in front, CD/Cassette player combo and the power moonroof. Unfortunately a 10 point buck jumped in front of me and stole my car, but I was uninjured in a totaled car. My second was a 2002 LeSabre Cutom that was again full leather, but it was a wrecked and repaired car which was nice, but much less maxed out. I bought it with about 90k on the engine and lost it Memorial Day of ‘21 when the engine locked up at 258k. I have owned a 2010 Chrysler Town & Country Touring van since then and then just this past week I found a real gem: a 2003 LeSabre Limited. It has everything including optional 16” wheels and many other options except the moonroof. Best of all it only has 21,800 miles on it and was always garaged by the two little old ladies who owned it. I even have the original dealer sticker and all of the maintenance records. A beloved niece of mine calls these “Grampa” cars. I love them: comfortable, easy to drive and ride in, very good on gas. Hopefully I will begin to learn how to maintain and repair (nothing too major) mine properly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts