3800Pro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. New to the focusm so i thought id post a pic of my 2002 Buick Lesabre Custom. Car has 124,000kms and is near mint with no issues. Planning on supercharging it with the zzp kit in the future.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey guys. New to the focusm so i thought id post a pic of my 2002 Buick Lesabre Custom. Car has 124,000kms and is near mint with no issues. Planning on supercharging it with the zzp kit in the future.

Beautiful car! Tastefully done! Got a pic of under hood? I accidentally erased all my Damn pics of my car but will be taking more tomorrow. Have you thought of getting the oem blackout grille with the trishield emblem?

·
Super Moderator
489 Posts
Like the wheels! The Mustang Bullitt's look great on these Buick's. :cool: (possibly inspiring me to paint mine black, since the original silver has some wear)

Good luck with the upgrades. If you're eager to go with the supercharged setup, consider a "top swap" by getting an L67/L32 from a junkyard (car-part.com or eBay). For ~$800 or so, that's a complete engine to swap or pull the heads, supercharger, and pulley system for your setup. Honestly, it would be even better, because you could overhaul/upgrade the entire engine and clean/paint things to your liking before dropping it in. The computer work isn't too rough, since there's a supercharged version of your car's PCM that ZZP, Dyno Brian, Overkill, or another reputable person could assist with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts