3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For a while now the Mass & Conn GP clubs have been thinking about a get-together at the track for a little race action. Recently it was suggested that we look into renting a day at the track (most likely Lebanon Valley Dragway) and expanding the event to include the NY/NE GP clubs. No real target date has been specified, but late spring would be best. The rental would most likely be on a Friday (Sat & Sun are reserved for track events). Cost would be dependant on the number of participants - generally it's about $60 to $80 per car for the day.

If there is significant interest in this, I'll give LVD a call for more info (e.g. track prep, exhaust requirements, possibly running bracket races in the afternoon, etc).

·
Registered
919 Posts
I'm in :D
And for you Mass guys, do you just want to Paypal me my winnings now :p :cool:
Just messin guys, but yes we should definitely get the ball rolling on this.

·
Registered
15 Posts
i'm in too!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Jerry,

Just keep in mind that AIS is around that time too and you probably don't want this event at the same time.

John

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AIS = American Iron Shootout

John, thanks for the heads up on that one (forgot about AIS for a bit there :eek: ). We're pretty much looking to gauge support for this outing, and if it's there, get started on working out the fine details.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts