3800Pro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting out my sleeper. I love this car but I love my Camaro more. I need the $ to finish restoring my baby.

All Prices add shipping and ppal fees.

ZZ Performance crate engine has ~7000 Miles on it tops. Daily driver. Never had the chance to get it to the drag strip to see what she would do.

See ZZP Site for more details; I included the options below as well as my other goodies that ZZP installed on the motor when they built it.

Powder rods
8.5:1 JE Forged and coated Pistons
Treated crank
+
Heads that have been smoothed for air and oil flow..not ported.
MLS
OER Lifters
130# Springs
Valve job
ARP Head studs
ARP Main Studs
XP Hot Cam
Reusable rocker bolts
Intense oil pressure kit
ATI Performance Products SFI-Approved Damper
Meziere flexplate
42.5# Injectors
Lower intake will not be included
Price new for all these parts was $5573.00+ looking for $3700.00.

Gen3 Ported by me. Used CNC at work. Inlet opened up with CNC them I hand smoothed some. Dip was not filled. Outlet was Machined...looks like ZZP. EGR is not filled. Rotors in good shape when last assembled. Comes with MPS, 2.8 & 3.3. $450.00

Intercooler Full kit for Buick Ultra.
See http://www.3800pro.com/forum/intercoolers-water-injection-co2/36820-my-park-avenue-intercooler-install.html

Includes Phenolic intercooler, FMHE ZZP Stage3 Ver1, Bosch Pump, relay, Longer SC Bolts, hoses, and fittings. And, if this is for your park ave, I will include the hood latch and hood latch mount/bracket if you want to install how I did.
Installed 6-22-11 $750.00

SSAC Headers $150.00

Park Ave Exhaust; Everything After the headers. 3" high flow cat, 3" back to Y then 2.5" into quiet flow mufflers. 2 monthes old mufflers 1 Yr old CAT. Sounds good...Low rumble at idle, a litle raspy at higher RPS (needs resonator to get rid of that), and quiet at cruise. $200.00 Picked up.

HD Trans rebuilt 3 monthes ago. 3:29 Gears, Hardened input shaft, Shift Kit, smaller, 3000 stall convertor, knock elimination kit. I bought this used, 2yrs ago, Supposed to be "fully built Intense trans". I don't know what all it has in it, but when I just had it rebuilt, my trans guy said it had some good upgraded parts in it but I didn't get specifics. Last rebuilt because chain broke due to some pin coming out, so the 3:29s are new, shift solenoids are new, and any warn clutches were replaced. The rebuild cost a little over $1300.00 I am asking $1100.00 because it has good hard parts in it and the upgraded torque convertor.

Camaro Front Brakes: Rotors, Calipers and Brackets, Bushings, Yellow Pads. 1yr old. $250.00

Park Ave Front Struts. 2yrs Old. $75.00
Rear air Shocks 1yr old $50.00

17" Aluminum Wheels(look nice from 5') with bald tires $300.00 Pic to come so you can see what they are.

HP Tuners USB MPVI Standard only used credits for my Park Ave only, all others remain. $325.00

N*, LQ4, Cable bracket and adapters for series II $250.00

I need to know that the Engine and trans are sold before I go through with the part out.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
HP Tuner and Headers are popular. Engine has gotten some interest for future.

I have also gotten some interest in the short block only. For now I would like to sell the motor complete; reason being, it is a motor fully assembled by ZZP that is ready to go with a great combination of components. This is a valuable to some...both time and money wise. However, I will consider splitting it up in a couple monthes if no one is interested in buying the complete unit. Low miles, ~13 monthes use.

·
Registered
87 Posts
lots of interesting stuff. HP tuners should fly. think you still have like 6 credit left? not a bad deal. I'm strongly considering it.

·
Registered
452 Posts
thats a sick build! Never knew someone else did a park ave like mine! good luck with sale!!!

·
Registered
230 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I need the Engine and Trans to sell first in order to go through with the sale of everything else.

I have had offers for the trans, but not the motor as listed. Lots of people have wanted the short block only.

As soon as my painter can fit me in, the car will be painted; at that point the car will be a keeper.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I live on the west side of Indianapolis.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I need the Engine and Trans to sell first in order to go through with the sale of everything else.

I have had offers for the trans, but not the motor as listed. Lots of people have wanted the short block only.

As soon as my painter can fit me in, the car will be painted; at that point the car will be a keeper.
So are you still selling the stuff as long as the engine and trans sell?
It sounds like you are saying once it is painted you are keeping it.

I'd love to have the HP Tuners, but I know it will be a few months before I could afford it. :/

If you are still selling the stuff good luck selling it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So are you still selling the stuff as long as the engine and trans sell?
It sounds like you are saying once it is painted you are keeping it.

I'd love to have the HP Tuners, but I know it will be a few months before I could afford it. :/

If you are still selling the stuff good luck selling it.
yes, you understand correctly.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
yes, you understand correctly.
Can't blame ya if ya keep it, I'd love to have a SC/PA with all those mods!
I love my 96' NA so I could only imagine how it feels driving with that added HP you have!

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
Still got the front struts?

I need the level ride switch from underneath too.

What shape are the front control arms? Newer or original? Mine are seeing some age.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Selling any of this stuff?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I still have all but the trans. If someone wanted the Power Plant, I would part out everything else. Been a while since the original post; You can add about 7k more miles to what I originally posted.

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
Looking for good heads, got a set?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts