3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
other than the short stack is there any one else coming out with a intercooler for the Gen V in the near future?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Email ZZP, they might have their S2 cores for the GenV done, i talked to Zooom the other day, and i got the impression that they had them, just not on the site yet, but i could be mistaken, dont hold me to that.

Mat

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well i see Intense has an intercooler for the GenV out. I was a bit confused on what i would need to order for a complete install and wish they would just offer a complete install kit for one price. Also since a GS has a lot more room in front of the rad. would i be better off with a large one piece intercooler instead of the 2 piece that is sold by Intense.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
James if im understanding you correctly, go back and reread the product description for the IC. You will see a choose your Intercooler package and you will see this:
"Full INTENSEª Intercooler Kit for Series III L32 (includes all accessories) - $1659.99 total - SAVE $100 with the full package!"

As for your question, the IC is what is under the blower, you are talkinga bout the heat exchanger (though both are really heat exhangers) or radiators that go out front. ZZP is one radiator but intense did this with 2 smaller units so you dont have to modify your hood latch or do any cutting.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Merc, I didn't see that listed ("Full INTENSEª Intercooler Kit for Series III L32 (includes all accessories) - $1659.99 total - SAVE $100 with the full package!") DOH!!! my bad

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
No prob. I thought that is what you were looking for. i dont kwno what really are the differences for the L67 vs the L32.

like say if you have an L67 and you have a Gen V blower. Would you get the L67 kit or the L32 kit?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's a good question! I know the intake manifold is a bit different with the L32 but i don't know if there are any other differences that should be accounted for with the swap.

·
Registered
127 Posts
The gen5 outlet is about .9 longer under the snout. The outlet pocket acuttly is cut into the rotor/mid plate. So the lower intake opening is longer to match. Check out the lower intake gaskets, pics online to see.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts