3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just thought i'de put my first post in here and say gday to all. I have an Australian Holden Commodore with a 3800 V6 RWD with only a few mods so far being 1.9 rockers, very mildly ported heads, custom intake manifold and twin throttle bodies, MAFless tune. Very soon i have a new engine going into it comprising of a brand new L67 short motor from GMH but i will be running L32 rods, Forged pistons, custom turbo cam, Twin GT35R turbos with around 27-28psi boost, 24" x 12" x 4" custom intercooler. So hopefully will be alot of fun on the streets over here in Australia.

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Howdy! That's a nice Commodore you have there.
Tate

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanx pony, after having a few people send me messages about the manifold, it was a little project i did to see if the standard L32 throttle body and intake plenum is a restriction. Well it proves it was, on a dead stock standard 200000km engine we had 103rwkw(138rwhp) before the manifold went on and after the manifold went on and we did the mafless tune we got 126rwkw(169rwhp), and now after putting on a set of 1.9 rockers and very basic heads we got it up to 148rwkw(199rwhp). Unfortunetly this engine has been pushed a bit to hard 1 too many times and has started to get the balance shaft death rattle. So hopefully the new L67 engine will be finished by just after christmas with twin turbos.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.