3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whelp, I am sorry to say I will be demodding and getting another car. I really love my gtp but Im just going to get a SUV for more room and get out of the modding scene.

Everything on the car is for sale, some with conditions I will add those conditions need to the parts that have them.

I will put my wanted price on there, but bid if you dont like my want price.

ZZP MPS with brand new 3.4 Silver Pulley "Need to borrow or rent a pully puller to put my 3.8 back on" $110.00

GMPP Exhaust No Tips "Need Stock Exhaust" $350.00 With Stock Exhaust

WizAired CAI with K&N $220.00

DHP V 1.0 $150.00 With Stock 2000 GTP Computer

17" Mille Evo 5's with Yokohoma AVS1000 245/45/17 Tires $1050.00
Note: Will work on a trade for Polished Tri Spokes with Good Tires

LS1 Brakes With Hawk HPS Front Pads and 12" Rotors Complete Ready to Bolt On!$300.00 need good stock rotors

ZZP Mounts Gen 2 Mounts & Stock Metal Mounts $40.00 with trade of stock mounts and stock metal mounts

Added Parts:

Autometer Ultra Lite Boost Guage $40.00

Guage Pods 3 Gauge Pod Cluster Graphite $40.00

·
Registered
174 Posts
tire and brakes price a little high, these are used parts once used you cant get new prices for them

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Doug do you know what either cost? The rims and tires are over 1300 new. The LS1 brakes I paid 350 for... The ls1 brakes package could probaly come down a bit though, but I also asked for offers

G

·
I'd say everything on the list is high. And I shop almost evry week. Talking used parts, right?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Call it high if you wish, some of it is now sold. I know what I paid and I know how long theyve been used. I also now they are in very good condition.

Do people expect to get 60% off parts just because their used? On some yes, on some no. Ive been a member since june of 03, I know what parts go for.. None of my prices are horribly out of line most are either right at where they sell for or a little lower

G

·
Not saying your prices are out if this world high. I'm saying for a few dollars more, you could buy them new.
I know you have been a member for longer then me, but I've been building race cars since 1966 when I bought my GTO. I like these forums because people have a chance to meet people, buy parts and get some help.
You have the right to sell your parts for anything you want. Your not making any body buy them.
Good luck with your parts. Hope you sell them all.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Look, Im not really going to argue with you here its not going to help me or you. Just know ive been here for a long time and know what the parts sell for.

The only parts that are within a few bucks of new is the pod, gauge and MPS. The pulley is brand new, hub is used but whats going to happen to it? The pod and gauge are 30 bucks off between the 2 are whats going to happen to them?

They've sold for the prices ive offered before and theyll sell again.

PS: Wizair is sold, DHP is sold, Gauge & Pod are sold

LS1 kit is now down to 250.00 as I redid my calcs my first calcs were off

·
Registered
168 Posts
what color are the mounts?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Pricey

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
In responce to the guy who obviously always has to reply to everything weather its a dumb reply or not. Everything is sold and at my price "the going price" go figure.

Jp sorry bud everything is sold though

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.