3800Pro Forums banner

Fs: Zzp Hvii

1K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  Fish 
#1 ·
110 shipped. Comes with the longer plenum bolts.

#5 · (Edited)
Fish said:
Yes. It came back with a vegence. :D It also didnt help I had the insert, along with headers. idle to 4000 took an eternity. Now the power is alot more even. It was pretty even before the headers though.
hahah thats good, i just did a cam install, and i put in the insert, damn all my low end is gone, but top end keeps pulling, i will most likely do some tuning and give the pcm time to learn the new mods and go from there but i will most likely as it looks now, i plan on taking the insert out, i miss my low end :(

#7 ·
yeah i have the same exact problem from idle to about 4000rpm the car just lags, and top end is good, but when it downshifts the from 3-1 and 4-2 it jumps straight to the higher rpms and the car just haul's ass, but any other time its just slow getting up there which leads me to believe the insert is just taking to much torque away from my car, looks like another insert in the fs column

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.