3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ...I am getting a DHP so my PFYC is for sale...(97-03 GTP)...I am looking to get $60 plus your core....or 100 and no core....its your choice...thanks for looking... paypal or money order....paypal addy :[email protected]

G

·
Brian Fluker said:
Hey ...I am getting a DHP so my PFYC is for sale...(97-03 GTP)...I am looking to get $60 plus your core....or 100 and no core....its your choice...thanks for looking... paypal or money order....paypal addy :[email protected]
If you want to take the $60.00 plus shipping, let me know.
Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
if u can sell it on ebay. people on the boards we get on know about the computer and want to nickel and dime u about it. A week ago i watched a guy sell a pfyc computer not a dhp on ebay with no core for $176 it was all in how he worded it. he had 26 bids. No matter what people think the pfyc makes a good entry level pcm i dont think on a almost stock gtp u would notice much of a difference between it or any other computer.

G

·
I'm looking for a spare. I have three GPs and I always keep parts around. I just bought a DHP for $60.00, on another GP site. I'm not asking to get you mad. Just figured if you wanted the price, good. If not that's OK too.

·
Registered
15 Posts
im not the one selling it im just a random person making a statement i didnt mean to come across as attacking u i was just throwing out the statement

G

·
That's OK, as I said, I own the "group". I have a GT, GTP and GTX. I buy parts all the time. The only reason I'm looking for another is I gave one to a friend. And I'm looking for a replacement. PCM are pretty cheap used. I just bought a set of rockers, 1:1.9 for half price.
If you look, you can find them all day long. I've learned to stay away from Ebay. Those guys sell parts that are used up, for new prices. Get to the guys that work on cars, and sell their parts to have the money to upgrade.
Good luck,

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry...

Hey guys...sorry for the ignoring the posts....the guy i was buying the dhp from had problems so i have to keep the pfyc for now....I will be selling it sometime when i find a deal on a dhp....thanks for the interest

1 - 7 of 7 Posts