3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Please bid whatever you want, obviously keep in mind to make serious bids only as I will have a set amount for each item as a "reserve". I have all this posted on CLubGP too so the Valve SPrings and Retainers will go to the first person who emails me that satisfies what I want for them!

~Short Story version~ I had valve float - installed the springs and the retainers and my engine could not take the extra compression. These have only 20 MINUTES max on them so technically brand new...Same with the retainers!

I guarantee the Comp Cams Springs and titanium retainers to be as good as new or I will refund your money, I bought these from Intense-Racing!! You can buy these off their site for $129.99 for the springs and $129.99 for the Retainers plus it cost me about $20 for shipping. I paid $280 for these (with shipping) First $240 gets them - SHIPPED!!! Other wise I am selling them for $125 each, I will be firm on these - the other stuff I will consider high bidder.

Comp Cams 105# Valve Springs
Comp Cams Titanium Retainers
Stock L67 Heads
L67 connecting rods - stock
Stock Cam
Colgan front end cover (bra)
Colgan Mirror Bras
Stock Manifolds, crossover and downpipe
Stock hood off 2000 GTP (black)
Stock air box off 2000 GTP
Premium Viton Valve Stem Seals
- BRAND NEW From ZZP - never used, they charge $23 plus $7.95 shipping - I will sell for $25 shipped!
Passenger side airbag connecting cable off a 1998 GTP If you get the SES light thrown for the SRS system then you may need the cable that goes under the passenger side airbag.
Let me know, either PM me or email me: [email protected]

Again - everything is negotiable except for the Comp Cams 105# Valve Springs and Titanium Retianers..

Blessings,
Rick

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Stuff for sale - updated

What are 3rd Gen???

I do not have an edit button next to my original post otherwise I would edit it to update the info:

Comp Cams 105# Valve Springs - SOLD
Comp Cams Titanium Retainers - SOLD
Stock L67 Heads
L67 connecting rods - stock
Stock Cam
Colgan front end cover (bra)
Colgan Mirror Bras - SOLD
Stock Manifolds, crossover and downpipe
Stock hood off 2000 GTP (black) - SOLD
Stock air box off 2000 GTP
Premium Viton Valve Stem Seals - SOLD
Passenger side airbag connecting cable

Also for sale: :)Compaq Laptop:) 150 Mhz, 32 MB, 2Gig HD, Win 95, comes with power adapter (Battery may need to be replaced) and a few accessories..I was going to use this for my HP Tuners but I bought a different laptop - Make an offer!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh - sorry - I did not realize there were different generations of them - they were bought from Intense racing several months ago but they are sold. Thanks!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.