3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few stuff for sale since i sold my car and bought another one.
I have a SLP cold air intake with K&N for-----150 $ shipped
Boost gauge 35 $

Graphite Lotek 2 gauge pillar pod 40 $ shipped.
LS1M scanner works for LS1 and L67, comes with PALM M100, cradle and cables. Ready to scan you vehicle and make sure its running right for $ 200 shipped.
160* t-stat for $11 shipped.

I have only had these items for just a few months.
Pics are here: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/conexmotorola/my_photos

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine is an SLP t-stat. The parts aer not that used. I have only had them for like 2 months at the most.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm interested in your LS1M scanner. Is that everything I'd need? Will I need to put this on my computer in order to read the scans? I've read posts about people scanning their car then having to load it onto their computer to read the results. Would I need to do that? Or will everything be shown on the palm? I'm new to this. Sorry if my questions are dumb.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You will be able to read everythig that is going on with your vehicle on the palm. But you can also save the logs of your scans, and then put it on your computer for later use, comparissons.... . Its pretty easy to use, and plus i have the manual that will explain everything on how to use ls1m.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ls1m sold.
Still have for sale SLP CAI with a lower price, 135 shipped. Boost gauge 35 shipped, 2 gauge graphite color lotek pillar pod 40 shipped and an SLP 160* t-stat 11 bucks shipped. All these parts have been on my car for less then 2 months and everything is in good working condition.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts