3800Pro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few of these here These all have the stock 2.93 gearing and are NEW, not rebuilt. 1100 picked up in Clevelnad, Ohio or plus shipping

I also have a 99 Grand Prix GT transmisison Came out of a car with 100k on it. It has a 1 week old rebuilt GM TC. Not sure if./when the rest of the trans was rebuilt, but I drove the car and it shifted and ran fine. $400

email me if interested

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey... how long will you have these around for.. and could you get more for that price in the future.. I got almost 81k on mine.. but i drive from akron to cleveland every day.. about 25k miles/year ... so i imagine in the not so distant future i will need some tranny work done.... ;)

PS. where abouts in cleveland are ya.. I work in the Halle Building downtown

GTPMORAD said:
I have a few of these here These all have the stock 2.93 gearing and are NEW, not rebuilt. 1100 picked up in Clevelnad, Ohio or plus shipping

I also have a 99 Grand Prix GT transmisison Came out of a car with 100k on it. It has a 1 week old rebuilt GM TC. Not sure if./when the rest of the trans was rebuilt, but I drove the car and it shifted and ran fine. $400

email me if interested

1 - 3 of 3 Posts