3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so i go to reinstall my SRC cus there was a lose wire.....speed would bounce all over the place and then stop and do this all throughout the day....iused quick connects when i first installed it, well i decided to use good old soder this time all nice and neat wrapp each connection with electrical tape....go over all connections to make sure there is nothing exposed......lhook battery back up, shut hood.....start to walk away. i start to hear this hissing sound then i look at car and this big white cloud of smoke starts to pour out from under hood and car...run into the house to ger fire extinguisher run back to car pop the hood and no more sound or smoke....so dissconnect battery pull fuse cover off and nothing....no brunt wires, nothing exposedcant even smell the electrical smell anymore......WTF....my car is a freakin POS x 100 :mad:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok went back out after taking a chill pill.....i forgot all about my alt rewire wire.....it was laying ontop of the freakin blower and when i shut the hood it put enough force on it to let it touch my blower.....still car is a pos

·
Registered
30 Posts
Aint that a Bitch. HA :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts