3800Pro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have parted with my GTP :icon_cry: so I am selling some of the stuff I have left (like I was going to just hand it over to the dealer.)

I have the serial version of the HP Tuner interface that has been used to read three different cars codes but only used to program/read/edit the Pontiac. I think you can read the codes of any car but might only be able to program one other car on this one. I recommend you contact HP Tuners to confirm what you can do with this cable.

I am really offering this at a great price so you can upgrade it to the new USB version MPVI Pro Interface (which retails for 649) for an upgrade price of 199 from HP Tuners. You will be upgrading to the Pro version not the Standard. The serial number for the cable is 00000D0082 if you would like to contact HP Tuners to ask them any question. I know that it worked just like any other plug and play item for my car.

I am also offering a Gateway Solo Laptop in ok condition that was great for my garage. The computer will come loaded with XP on it but I do not have the disk or license for it (it will be installed and running with an older HP Tuners version as well). It has serial and usb ports, intel celeron 400 mhz chip and 256mb ram. There is no battery but includes ac adapter and powers up ok. The CMOS battery is long gone so you have 4 extra key strokes to start it up but it adds less than 60 secs to the power up. It is no gem by todays standards but works great in the garage, somewhere you probably dont want you new 2000 dollar laptop anyway.

Pics of the gear is at:

MobileMe Gallery

I am asking 125 for the cable/interface and 50 for the laptop (plus shipping) Take them both and I will pay the shipping.

Please let me know if you are interested in either or both. I can even take paypal if you like.

·
Registered
268 Posts
ill take it!!! PM sent!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for all the interest

Sold.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts