3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3800sc Motor is not in car.
I have a 1986 Pontiac Fiero GT Fastback. Car has original 2.8 V6 and a 4speed transmission. Has close to 100,000 miles on it.

Exterior- Needs some work mainly paint tho. Left rear quater panel has a crack by air scoop that needs fiber glass patch. Left sail is cracked. Headlight motors need rebuilt/replaced. Left headlight cover needs replaced. I have the GT wing but it is not installed.

Interior- Interior is decently clean. Left seat has small rip. Right seat has small stain. Headliner needs replaced. Has aftermarket headunit(works halfway) and rear pioneer speakers.

Motor/Trans thats in car- Runs fine. Valve cover gaskets need replaced.Transmission cables need adjusted. You have to play round with it to get it to go in third sometimes. Slave cylinder needs replaced sooner or later.

3800 Supercharged Swap- Pulled out of a 2000 Buick Park Avenue Ultra. Had about 60,000 miles on it. Have ecu, wiring harness, fuel system, etc. Complete swap jus needs put together an parts purchased to put in Car. Motor is apart now an as I was about to cam it. Needs gasket kit from ZZP to be put together. I will be putting back together as I get the money/time.

I have recently purchased a 2002 Rsx Type S so am going back to Honda scene. Really jus wanna get rid of this so all offers will be reviewed. I would like to get $2500 for everything. I can send more pics to you if you like.

Contact- Call/text (304)995-2070
[email protected]
or this thread/pm

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
47 views an no feedback?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts