3800Pro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the front O2 sensor and the MAF sensor share the same power source? The reason is that I am getting the P0101 and P0135 even after replacing both sensors. The MAF must be losing power or the PCM is not seeing the output because when I am driving at highway speed (70-80) the car will "cough" and the SES light comes on with the P0101 code. But this doesn't happen all the time, and this morning the front O2 started setting a code. I am wondering if they share power. I thought that maybe I have a short in that power wire causing these problems.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Same here

I am also having similar issues. Kept om getting bad MAP-MAF co relation, TPS Heated 02 and I'm running rich. I checked and changed all vacuum hoses to silicon, ( excuse for upgrade) Cleaned my MAF, Checked fuses, cleaned connections, just changed my MAF cleared all codes again and after a short drive P0135 came back. ( Heated 02) I really hate playing guess the sensor so if you or anyone have any ideas or help... Its sure is welcome!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
This post is from 2005. They guy probably isnt around anymore. You may want to start a new post.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts