3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2000ssei, first the hvac actuators all stopped at once, replaced atc dash control and programer didn't help, now all controls on drivers door stopped,all windows and electric locks quit.antilock,brake and traction control flash on and off.security light showing need sevice.anyone have a clue

·
Super Moderator
885 Posts
Sounds like an overall electrical/voltage issue. These are the kinds of things that go out when a battery or alternator are dying. Might want to go over all the power/ground connections with a wire brush and WD/PB/etc. to start, and monitor the voltage with an extra meter. From there, you can see what other source of the problems may exist.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I agree with what dezldave961 said. Cars can do very strange things when the alternator isn't putting out enough juice. The only other thing that comes to mind is possibly the bcm, but I would definitely get the battery & alternator tested first and go from there

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree with what dezldave961 said. Cars can do very strange things when the alternator isn't putting out enough juice. The only other thing that comes to mind is possibly the bcm, but I would definitely get the battery & alternator tested first and go from there
are you referring to the body control module?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts