3800Pro Forums banner

Dyno tune tomorrow!

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  jdredd 
#1 · (Edited)
Paul from PRJ is going to be playing with my car (along with a few others) ...

This will be the first time my slug will be dyno'd... I have tuner now, so the pcm will be getting banged up some... :D

anyone want to play the "whats my car gonna do?" game? Im predicting 250hp... (to me over predicting by alot!) :rolleyes:

#2 ·
jdredd said:
Paul from PRJ is going to be playing with my car (along with a few others) ...

This will be the first time my slug will be dyno'd... I have tuner now, so the pcm will be getting banged up some... :D

anyone want to play the "whats my car gonna do?" game? Im predicting 250hp... (to me over predicting by alot!) :rolleyes:
With your mods, I hope you get 250whp also. :D

What does a stock GTP pull on the dyno your using?

~BH

#3 ·
I'd guess around 315 WHP. Good luck and let us know how you did.
Tate

#5 ·
Dont have the graphs... but im not 100% happy..but not 100% disappointed either.... Dyno couldnt get a good torque reading.. go fig...

We goofed around for ever on another car, so never got a chance to do any tuning on my car :mad: we used a code we did made, just lowered the shifts down, and change the timing... and lost power...

So anyways, out of 3 runs i got to do, best run was 284hp ...

Here is a log of it..
Dyno Run

Getting some KR and running stupid rich.... :( oh well... i got a baseline of what the car is doing... i gotta remove the mini afc and program them into the pcm... and fix other problems...

#9 ·
wish i knew the torque numbers... it wouldnt get a good reading on my car..

I have alot more power to get out of it.. the few things ive done to the pcm the car feels alot better... maybe after MGM, if i have money and car still works, ill get it dyno'd again..

something about the pickup from my sparkplug cable causing problems...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.