3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Paul from PRJ is going to be playing with my car (along with a few others) ...

This will be the first time my slug will be dyno'd... I have tuner now, so the pcm will be getting banged up some... :D

anyone want to play the "whats my car gonna do?" game? Im predicting 250hp... (to me over predicting by alot!) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
21 Posts
jdredd said:
Paul from PRJ is going to be playing with my car (along with a few others) ...

This will be the first time my slug will be dyno'd... I have tuner now, so the pcm will be getting banged up some... :D

anyone want to play the "whats my car gonna do?" game? Im predicting 250hp... (to me over predicting by alot!) :rolleyes:
With your mods, I hope you get 250whp also. :D

What does a stock GTP pull on the dyno your using?

~BH

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'd guess around 315 WHP. Good luck and let us know how you did.
Tate

·
Registered
36 Posts
Where in KY are you, and where are you dynoing?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dont have the graphs... but im not 100% happy..but not 100% disappointed either.... Dyno couldnt get a good torque reading.. go fig...

We goofed around for ever on another car, so never got a chance to do any tuning on my car :mad: we used a code we did made, just lowered the shifts down, and change the timing... and lost power...

So anyways, out of 3 runs i got to do, best run was 284hp ...

Here is a log of it..
Dyno Run

Getting some KR and running stupid rich.... :( oh well... i got a baseline of what the car is doing... i gotta remove the mini afc and program them into the pcm... and fix other problems...

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my big problem is running rich... plugging the egr up finally and using a pcm tuner to adjust for the injectors instead of the miniafc will hopefully fix some of my problems..

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

its in STD, which is probably its showing higher..... but gives you an idea of the graph at least...

What do most do std, or sae? supposidly its more true with sae..

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wish i knew the torque numbers... it wouldnt get a good reading on my car..

I have alot more power to get out of it.. the few things ive done to the pcm the car feels alot better... maybe after MGM, if i have money and car still works, ill get it dyno'd again..

something about the pickup from my sparkplug cable causing problems...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts