3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried doing a search, nothing on here, and the search (of course) doens't work on clubgp. So, does anyone know the differences between the two? Positive/Negatives of both?

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I have the caspers and i think its great. Plug and play. You justhave to run teh wire from the fuel pump up to the alt. I just ziptied mine to the brake lines under the car as per the instructions. The hardest part was makingthe connections at teh fuel pump. Not alot of room to work. That and they have to be snaked up in there around the suspension and frame. One tip is to tie a string to the old connectors and when you pull them out, tie the new connectors to the string and then pull them up through. Makes it a ton easier!

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have the TechEdge and it's not plug and play so to speak but is supposed to be just effective as the Casper's. It replaces the bottleneck areas and gets wired into the box in the passenger side foot well area.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.