3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
I know there was an issue with the power tuner for the '99 model year only, but it's been fixed. On top of that, with the fix cam tuning capability of the sc functions.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I hope INTENSE is aware of this.
Actually, these parameters exist in the code for every supercharged vehicle we've seen. It's a fairly involved group of timers and tables that force 'boost dumping' at different speeds depending on many variables such as the specific year, make and model of the vehicle, MAP, MAF, ECT, time under boost and whether or not traction control is enabled.

INTENSE PCM's completely disable 'boost dumping' in all supercharged vehicles.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Keith - please send me an email reminder and I'll check out your binary file on Monday. We hadn't located these parameters on our earliest PCM's, so it's possible yours has this issue. If that's the case, we'll ship you an update at no charge. If that's not the case, we'll work with you to help isolate the problem.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mr. INTENSE said:
Keith - please send me an email reminder and I'll check out your binary file on Monday. We hadn't located these parameters on our earliest PCM's, so it's possible yours has this issue. If that's the case, we'll ship you an update at no charge. If that's not the case, we'll work with you to help isolate the problem.
Scott, please make sure this is also done to my new standard PCM before sending it to Erick. Thanks.
Luis.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Scott, please make sure this is also done to my new standard PCM before sending it to Erick.
Luis - your PCM shipped a couple of days ago, but this has been standard in all INTENSE PCM's for quite a while now...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Pcm

Scott,
Could this issue mimick the signs of valve float and my SC sputtering when my car got close to triple digit MPH's?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts