3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what these cylinder heads flow stock?? friend is looking to build a low `12 sec street car just wanna see what the motors lack in terms of making hp..

·
Registered
20 Posts
XRATEDMTRSPRTS said:
Just wondering what these cylinder heads flow stock?? friend is looking to build a low `12 sec street car just wanna see what the motors lack in terms of making hp..
The flow numbers are on CGP somewhere....*use the search Luuuke*. There's many ways to get these cars into the low 12s and some are more expensive than others. If you're looking to do it cheaply N20 or Alky injection will get you there with the least amount of mods. Just save your penny's for a new trans as the stocker won't tolerate to many low 12 passes. If you're looking to do it w/out N20 or Alky you'll at least need an agressive cam, efficient IC and traction mods. I'm sure I've missed a couple things but this is what I can recall off the top of my head.

·
Registered
225 Posts
a local member to me went 12.71 @ 105 with the following..
*notice no cam or intercooler*

i just wanted to list all mods you would need in order to pull this off...

1.9 ZZP Rockers
DHP PCM
HM ported and polished SC inlet and outlet with 2.9" pulley
HM 75.5mm Northstar Throttle Body with L67 stock MAF sensor
HM Alcohol/Water Injection
HM Throttle body spacer
HM mild port and polish L67 heads
9" Cold Air Intake , with cone in fender
SLP Headers
3" caralic converter
2.5 SLP exhaust with 2.5" resonator
Hoosier Quick Time Pros on 16" steel wheels
Progress lowering springs
spring blockers for back
HM engine grounding kit
HM motor mounts
blocked off EGR

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well i my sell do not have a gtp but i do have a 10 sec. cobra we just did a 3 inch pulley swap today to go along with the slp headers msd dis-4 and coil packs along with a fully ported throtle body i am looking into making some sort of intake with a big cone filter out of carbon fiber... what else makes they engines wake up ????

1 - 4 of 4 Posts